John Wiggers BA (Hons), PhD Senior Lecturer, Discipline of Health Behavioural Sciences, School of Medical Practice and Population Health, Faculty of Health University of Newcastle, Australia and Director, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Marianne Jauncey B.Med NSW Public Health Officer Trainee, New South Wales Department of Health; Robyn Considine BA, Dip Ed, Dip Med Sci, Health Consultant; Justine Daly BSc, MMedSc(HProm), Projects Manager, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Melanie Kingsland BAppSc, MMedSc(HProm), Project Officer, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Kate Purss BSc, Project Officer, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Sally Burrows B Math, Dip Med Stat, Senior Statistician, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Craig Nicholas B Math, Mstats, Statistician, Hunter Population Health, Newcastle, Australia; Robert J. Waites APM, AssDipJustAdmin, BA (Crim Justice), MpubPolAdmin, Assistant Commissioner, Commander Inner Metropolitan Region, NSW Police, Australia.
Strategies and outcomes in translating alcohol harm reduction research into practice: the Alcohol Linking Program
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2004 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 355–364, September 2004
How to Cite
WIGGERS, J., JAUNCEY, M., CONSIDINE, R., DALY, J., KINGSLAND, M., PURSS, K., BURROWS, S., NICHOLAS, C. and WAITES, R. J. (2004), Strategies and outcomes in translating alcohol harm reduction research into practice: the Alcohol Linking Program. Drug and Alcohol Review, 23: 355–364. doi: 10.1080/09595230412331289518
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 27 May 2004; accepted for publication 27 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.