Dennis Gray MPH, PhD, Associate Professor and Deputy Director, National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia, Lisa Jackson Pulver PhD, Muru Marri Indigenous Health Unit, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Sherry Saggers PhD, Professor and Director, Centre for Social Research, Edith Cowan University, Perth Western Australia, John Waldon BSc, MPH, Research Officer/HRC Training Fellow in Maori Health, Research Centre for Māori Health and Development, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Addressing indigenous substance misuse and related harms1
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2006 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 183–188, May 2006
How to Cite
GRAY, D., PULVER, L. J., SAGGERS, S. and WALDON, J. (2006), Addressing indigenous substance misuse and related harms. Drug and Alcohol Review, 25: 183–188. doi: 10.1080/09595230600644616
In this and the other papers in this section, we use indigenous uncapitalised as a common noun to refer to indigenous peoples in general, and ‘Indigenous' capitalised as a proper noun to refer to particular Indigenous peoples such as Indigenous Australians.
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 13 January 2006, Accepted 20 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.