Benjamin Taylor, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, Canada
Global burden of disease from alcohol, illicit drugs and tobacco
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2006 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 503–513, November 2006
How to Cite
REHM, J., TAYLOR, B. and ROOM, R. (2006), Global burden of disease from alcohol, illicit drugs and tobacco. Drug and Alcohol Review, 25: 503–513. doi: 10.1080/09595230600944453
Jürgen Rehm, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, Canada and Research Institute for Public Health and Addiction, Zü rich, Switzerland
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- 15 November 2005; 5 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.