Norman Giesbrecht, Senior Scientist, Social, Prevention and Health Policy Research Department, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2S1
Community-based interventions and alcohol, tobacco and other drugs: foci, outcomes and implications
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2006 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 633–646, November 2006
How to Cite
GIESBRECHT, N. and HAYDON, E. (2006), Community-based interventions and alcohol, tobacco and other drugs: foci, outcomes and implications. Drug and Alcohol Review, 25: 633–646. doi: 10.1080/09595230600944594
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- 5 April 2006; 26 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!