Jacqui Cameron Mphil, Soc Sci Research, BA SW, BA CJA, Research Fellow, Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre, 54–62 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065, Australia
Contingency management: perspectives of Australian service providers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 183–189, March 2007
How to Cite
CAMERON, J. and RITTER, A. (2007), Contingency management: perspectives of Australian service providers. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 183–189. doi: 10.1080/09595230601184653
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 28 April 2006; accepted for publication 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.