Edmund Silins MPH Hons, Bnurs, School of Public Health, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
The influence of structured education and clinical experience on the attitudes of medical students towards substance misusers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 191–200, March 2007
How to Cite
SILINS, E., CONIGRAVE, K. M., RAKVIN, C., DOBBINS, T. and CURRY, K. (2007), The influence of structured education and clinical experience on the attitudes of medical students towards substance misusers. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 191–200. doi: 10.1080/09595230601184661
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 5 January 2006; accepted for publication 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.