Svetlana Popova, MD, MPH, PhD, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, and Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto, Canada
Illegal drug-attributable morbidity in Canada 2002
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 251–263, May 2007
How to Cite
POPOVA, S., REHM, J., PATRA, J., BALIUNAS, D. and TAYLOR, B. (2007), Illegal drug-attributable morbidity in Canada 2002. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 251–263. doi: 10.1080/09595230701247673
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 19 January 2006; accepted for publication 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!