Megan A. Harvey MA, Assistant Research Fellow, National Addiction Centre (Aotearoa New Zealand), Department of Psychological Medicine, Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Otago, New Zealand
The relationship between non-acute adolescent cannabis use and cognition
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 309–319, May 2007
How to Cite
HARVEY, M. A., SELLMAN, J. D., PORTER, R. J. and FRAMPTON, C. M. (2007), The relationship between non-acute adolescent cannabis use and cognition. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 309–319. doi: 10.1080/09595230701247772
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 11 April 2006; accepted for publication 13 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.