Janie Sheridan, PhD MRPharmS, MPS(NZ) RegPharmNZ Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, The School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, The University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Legal piperazine-containing party pills-a new trend in substance misuse
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 335–343, May 2007
How to Cite
SHERIDAN, J., BUTLER, R., WILKINS, C. and RUSSELL, B. (2007), Legal piperazine-containing party pills-a new trend in substance misuse. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 335–343. doi: 10.1080/09595230701255791
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 22 January 2007; accepted for publication 1 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.