Amy E. Gibson MPH BSc (Hons) BA, Senior Research Officer, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia, Louisa J. Degenhardt PhD, MPsychol (Clinical), BA (Hons), Senior Lecturer, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia
Mortality related to pharmacotherapies for opioid dependence: a comparative analysis of coronial records
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2007 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 405–410, July 2007
How to Cite
GIBSON, A. E. and DEGENHARDT, L. J. (2007), Mortality related to pharmacotherapies for opioid dependence: a comparative analysis of coronial records. Drug and Alcohol Review, 26: 405–410. doi: 10.1080/09595230701373834
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- 17 July 2006; 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!