Raoul A. Walsh PhD, Centre for Health Research and Psycho-oncology (CHeRP), The Cancer Council NSW/University of Newcastle, Hunter Medical Research Institute, NSW, Australia.
Over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapy: a methodological review of the evidence supporting its effectiveness
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2008 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 529–547, September 2008
How to Cite
WALSH, R. A. (2008), Over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapy: a methodological review of the evidence supporting its effectiveness. Drug and Alcohol Review, 27: 529–547. doi: 10.1080/09595230802245527
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 18 September 2006; accepted for publication 22 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.