Catharine Montgomery PhD, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, UK
The effects of perceived parenting style on the propensity for illicit drug use: the importance of parental warmth and control
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2008 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 640–649, November 2008
How to Cite
MONTGOMERY, C., FISK, J. E. and CRAIG, L. (2008), The effects of perceived parenting style on the propensity for illicit drug use: the importance of parental warmth and control. Drug and Alcohol Review, 27: 640–649. doi: 10.1080/09595230802392790
Laura Craig MSc, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancs, UK.
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 22 March 2007; accepted for publication 28 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.