Aidan Foy, Director, Alcohol and Drug Unit, Newcastle Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Locked Bag No 7, Newcastle Mail Centre 2310, Australia
The incidence of alcohol-related problems and the risk of alcohol withdrawal in a general hospital population
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
1995 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January 1995
How to Cite
Foy, A. and Kay, J. (1995), The incidence of alcohol-related problems and the risk of alcohol withdrawal in a general hospital population. Drug and Alcohol Review, 14: 49–54. doi: 10.1080/09595239500185051
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- October 25th 1993; February 2nd 1994; March 9th 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.