Lucinda Burns RN, BA(Hons), Information Manager, NSW Drug and Alcohol Directorate
Policing pubs: what happens to crime?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
1995 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 369–375, October 1995
How to Cite
BURNS, L., FLAHERTY, B., IRELAND, S. and FRANCES, M. (1995), Policing pubs: what happens to crime?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 14: 369–375. doi: 10.1080/09595239500185501
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 7 October 1994, Revised version 28 June 1995, Accepted for publication 25 July 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.