Ilse Blignault BSc Hons, MclinPsych, PhD, Research Officer, Department of General Practice, University of Western Australia, Nedlands WA 6009, Australia;
Abstinence and alcohol use among urban Aborigines in Western Australia
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
1997 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 365–371, December 1997
How to Cite
BLIGNAULT, I. and RYDER, C. (1997), Abstinence and alcohol use among urban Aborigines in Western Australia. Drug and Alcohol Review, 16: 365–371. doi: 10.1080/09595239700186751
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 12 July 1996; revised version 21 April 1997; accepted for publication 29 April 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.