Implementing Buprenorphine Treatment in Community Settings in Australia: Experiences from the Buprenorphine Implementation Trial
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2004 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 13, Issue S1, pages S29–S41, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Lintzeris, N., Ritter, A., Panjari, M., Clark, N., Kutin, J. and Bammer, G. (2004), Implementing Buprenorphine Treatment in Community Settings in Australia: Experiences from the Buprenorphine Implementation Trial. The American Journal on Addictions, 13: S29–S41. doi: 10.1080/10550490490440799
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received January 5, 2004; accepted January 12, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.