Portions of these data were presented to the College on Problems of Drug Dependence in Quebec, Canada, on June 11, 2002; the Buprenorphine Consensus Conference in Washington, D.C., on March 7, 2003; and the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence in Washington, D.C., on April 13, 2003. The contents herein are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NIDA.
Bringing Buprenorphine-Naloxone Detoxification to Community Treatment Providers: The NIDA Clinical Trials Network Field Experience
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2004 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 13, Issue S1, pages S42–S66, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Amass, L., Ling, W., Freese, T. E., Reiber, C., Annon, J. J., Cohen, A. J., McCarty, D., Reid, M. S., Brown, L. S., Clark, C., Ziedonis, D. M., Krejci, J., Stine, S., Winhusen, T., Brigham, G., Babcock, D., Muir, J. A., Buchan, B. J. and Horton, T. (2004), Bringing Buprenorphine-Naloxone Detoxification to Community Treatment Providers: The NIDA Clinical Trials Network Field Experience. The American Journal on Addictions, 13: S42–S66. doi: 10.1080/10550490490440807
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received January 5, 2004; accepted January 12, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.