Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Fluoxetine in Smoking Cessation Treatment Including Nicotine Patch and Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2004 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 438–446, October-December 2004
How to Cite
Saules, K. K., Schuh, L. M., Arfken, C. L., Reed, K., Kilbey, M. M. and Schuster, C. R. (2004), Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Fluoxetine in Smoking Cessation Treatment Including Nicotine Patch and Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy. The American Journal on Addictions, 13: 438–446. doi: 10.1080/10550490490512762
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received November 15, 2002; revised February 26, 2003; accepted March 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.