The Addiction Severity Index at 25: Origins, Contributions and Transitions
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2006 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 113–124, March-April 2006
How to Cite
McLellan, A. T., Cacciola, J. C., Alterman, A. I., Rikoon, S. H. and Carise, C. (2006), The Addiction Severity Index at 25: Origins, Contributions and Transitions. The American Journal on Addictions, 15: 113–124. doi: 10.1080/10550490500528316
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received September 1, 2005; accepted September 30, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.