Co-Morbidity of Smoking in Patients with Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2005 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 106–123, March-April 2005
How to Cite
Kalman, D., Morissette, S. B. and George, T. P. (2005), Co-Morbidity of Smoking in Patients with Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders. The American Journal on Addictions, 14: 106–123. doi: 10.1080/10550490590924728
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received July 17, 2004; revised August 5, 2004; accepted September 17, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.