Relationship of DSM-IV-Based Depressive Disorders to Smoking Cessation and Smoking Reduction in Pregnant Smokers
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2006 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 268–277, July-August 2006
How to Cite
Blalock, J. A., Robinson, J. D., Wetter, D. W. and Cinciripini, P. M. (2006), Relationship of DSM-IV-Based Depressive Disorders to Smoking Cessation and Smoking Reduction in Pregnant Smokers. The American Journal on Addictions, 15: 268–277. doi: 10.1080/10550490600754309
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received October 11, 2005; accepted November 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.