A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Alcohol-Dependent Domestic Violence Offenders: An Integrated Substance Abuse–Domestic Violence Treatment Approach (SADV)
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2007 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January-February 2007
How to Cite
Easton, C. J., Mandel, D. L., Hunkele, K. A., Nich, C., Rounsaville, B. J. and Carroll, K. M. (2007), A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Alcohol-Dependent Domestic Violence Offenders: An Integrated Substance Abuse–Domestic Violence Treatment Approach (SADV). The American Journal on Addictions, 16: 24–31. doi: 10.1080/10550490601077809
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received January 19, 2006; revised February 20, 2006; accepted March 24, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.