Dr. Davis is currently at the Department of Psychology, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pa. Dr. Olson is currently at the Foley Center for the Study of Lives, Northwestern University, Evanston, ILL. Dr. Ferrari is currently at the Department of Psychology, DePaul University, Chicago, ILL.
Friends, Family, and Alcohol Abuse: An Examination of General and Alcohol-Specific Social Support
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2007 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 49–55, January-February 2007
How to Cite
Groh, D. R., Jason, L. A., Davis, M. I., Olson, B. D. and Ferrari, J. R. (2007), Friends, Family, and Alcohol Abuse: An Examination of General and Alcohol-Specific Social Support. The American Journal on Addictions, 16: 49–55. doi: 10.1080/10550490601080084
Portions of this paper were taken from the unpublished Master's Thesis of the first author.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received December 12, 2005; revised January 10, 2006; accepted January 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.