This article is not subject to United States copyright laws.
Gender Differences in Seven-Year Alcohol and Drug Treatment Outcomes among Older Adults
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
2007 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 216–221, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Satre, D. D., Blow, F. C., Chi, F. W. and Weisner, C. (2007), Gender Differences in Seven-Year Alcohol and Drug Treatment Outcomes among Older Adults. The American Journal on Addictions, 16: 216–221. doi: 10.1080/10550490701375673
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Received 17 July 2006 Revised August 25, 2006; accepted September 21, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.