This article is not subject to United States copyright laws.
Research- and Community-Based Clinicians' Attitudes on Treatment Manuals
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2008 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 145–148, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Barry, D. T., Fulgieri, M. D., Lavery, M. E., Chawarski, M. C., Najavits, L. M., Schottenfeld, R. S. and Pantalon, M. V. (2008), Research- and Community-Based Clinicians' Attitudes on Treatment Manuals. The American Journal on Addictions, 17: 145–148. doi: 10.1080/10550490701860880
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received March 07, 2007; revised April 24, 2007; accepted May 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.