The Association Between Earlier Marijuana Use and Subsequent Academic Achievement and Health Problems: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2008 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 155–160, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Brook, J. S., Stimmel, M. A., Zhang, C. and Brook, D. W. (2008), The Association Between Earlier Marijuana Use and Subsequent Academic Achievement and Health Problems: A Longitudinal Study. The American Journal on Addictions, 17: 155–160. doi: 10.1080/10550490701860930
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received May 29, 2007; revised June 22, 2007; accepted July 27, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.