This paper was presented in part at the 35th ASAM Annual Meeting, Washington DC, April, 2004.
Impact of a Brief Training on Medical Resident Screening for Alcohol Misuse and Illicit Drug Use
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2008 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 149–154, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Gunderson, E. W., Levin, F. R. and Owen, P. (2008), Impact of a Brief Training on Medical Resident Screening for Alcohol Misuse and Illicit Drug Use. The American Journal on Addictions, 17: 149–154. doi: 10.1080/10550490701861144
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received May 18, 2007; revised June 22, 2007; accepted July 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.