Gender Differences in Mental Health Characteristics and Gambling among African-American Adolescent Gamblers
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2008 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 126–134, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Martins, S. S., Storr, C. L., Ialongo, N. S. and Chilcoat, H. D. (2008), Gender Differences in Mental Health Characteristics and Gambling among African-American Adolescent Gamblers. The American Journal on Addictions, 17: 126–134. doi: 10.1080/10550490701861227
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received April 09, 2007; revised May 16, 2007; accepted August 10, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.