The Effect of Cannabis Compared with Alcohol on Driving
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2009 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 185–193, May-June 2009
How to Cite
Sewell, R. A., Poling, J. and Sofuoglu, M. (2009), The Effect of Cannabis Compared with Alcohol on Driving. The American Journal on Addictions, 18: 185–193. doi: 10.1080/10550490902786934
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received June 20, 2008; revised August 22, 2008; accepted October 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.