Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder and Drug-Dependence
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
1999 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 279–292, Fall 1999
How to Cite
Linehan, M. M., Schmidt, H., Dimeff, L. A., Craft, J. C., Kanter, J. and Comtois, K. A. (1999), Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder and Drug-Dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 8: 279–292. doi: 10.1080/105504999305686
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received November 9, 1998; revised May 24, 1999; accepted July 19, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.