This work was supported by the British Heart Foundation (PG/2000022). MP is a senior fellow of the Arthritis Research Campaign UK.
Inhibitory Effects of TSG-6 Link Module on Leukocyte–Endothelial Cell Interactions In Vitro and In Vivo
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 615–624, October-November 2004
How to Cite
CAO, T. V., LA, M., GETTING, S. J., DAY, A. J. and PERRETTI, M. (2004), Inhibitory Effects of TSG-6 Link Module on Leukocyte–Endothelial Cell Interactions In Vitro and In Vivo. Microcirculation, 11: 615–624. doi: 10.1080/10739680490503438
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 16 March 2004; accepted 6 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.