We thank Mary L. Ellsworth for providing some of the video tapes and data used in the work described in this manuscript. We also gratefully acknowledge the expert technical help of Karen Donais and Stephanie Milkovich. This work was supported by NIH grant HL18292 (RNP) and Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario, CIHR grant MOP-49541 (CGE).
A New Video Image Analysis System to Study Red Blood Cell Dynamics and Oxygenation in Capillary Networks
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 489–506, September 2005
How to Cite
JAPEE, S. A., PITTMAN, R. N. and ELLIS, C. G. (2005), A New Video Image Analysis System to Study Red Blood Cell Dynamics and Oxygenation in Capillary Networks. Microcirculation, 12: 489–506. doi: 10.1080/10739680591003332
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 12 November 2004; accepted 8 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.