This work was supported by NIH Grants DK38201 and DK 60606.
Differential Effects of Oxidative Stress on Hepatic Endothelial and Kupffer Cell Eicosanoid Release in Response to Endothelin-1
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 457–466, September 2006
How to Cite
KARAA, A., KAMOUN, W. S., XU, H., ZHANG, J. and CLEMENS, M. G. (2006), Differential Effects of Oxidative Stress on Hepatic Endothelial and Kupffer Cell Eicosanoid Release in Response to Endothelin-1. Microcirculation, 13: 457–466. doi: 10.1080/10739680600776278
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 8 December 2005; accepted 10 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.