This work was supported by Whitaker Foundation Special Opportunity Grant, NIH HL-075199, and HL-070308.
Lymph Flow, Shear Stress, and Lymphocyte Velocity in Rat Mesenteric Prenodal Lymphatics
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 597–610, October-November 2006
How to Cite
DIXON, J. B., GREINER, S. T., GASHEV, A. A., COTE, G. L., MOORE, J. E. and ZAWIEJA, D. C. (2006), Lymph Flow, Shear Stress, and Lymphocyte Velocity in Rat Mesenteric Prenodal Lymphatics. Microcirculation, 13: 597–610. doi: 10.1080/10739680600893909
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 2 Febryary 2006; accepted 16 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!