Stephen Rattigan is a Career Research Fellow of National Heart Foundation of Australia. This work was supported by the National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia and the Australian Research Council.
Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Capillary Recruitment
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 14, Issue 4-5, pages 299–309, June-July 2007
How to Cite
Rattigan, S., Bussey, C. T., Ross, R. M. and Richards, S. M. (2007), Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Capillary Recruitment. Microcirculation, 14: 299–309. doi: 10.1080/10739680701282796
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 30 November 2006; accepted 18 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.