This work is supported in part by NIH grants R01 AR47667, R03 AR47634, and R21 AR48438 to L.S.C., and Albert H. and Mary Jane Slepyan Fellowship Fund to R.A.M.and L.C. We thank Kathleen Green, Lisa M. Godsel, and Kaihua Wang (Department of Pathology, Northwestern University Feinberg Medical School) for their help with primary keratinocyte culture.
The Progression of Inflammation Parallels the Dermal Angiogenesis in a Keratin 14 IL-4-Transgenic Model of Atopic Dermatitis
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 49–64, January 2008
How to Cite
Chen, L., Marble, D. J., Agha, R., Peterson, J. D., Becker, R. P., Jin, T., Li, J. and Chan, L. S. (2008), The Progression of Inflammation Parallels the Dermal Angiogenesis in a Keratin 14 IL-4-Transgenic Model of Atopic Dermatitis. Microcirculation, 15: 49–64. doi: 10.1080/10739680701418416
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 25 April 2007; accepted 25 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.