Phuong M. Chau now attends the Ph.D. program in clinical psychology at the University of Kansas.
Impact of dysphoria and self-consciousness on perceptions of social competence: Test of the depressive realism hypothesis
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
2006 Australian Psychological Society
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 99–108, November 2006
How to Cite
Chau, P. M. and Milling, L. S. (2006), Impact of dysphoria and self-consciousness on perceptions of social competence: Test of the depressive realism hypothesis. Clinical Psychologist, 10: 99–108. doi: 10.1080/13284200600939900
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.