Serotonin transporter (5-HTT) gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to cocaine dependence among African-American individuals
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 337–345, September 2001
How to Cite
Patkar, A. A., Berrettini, W. H., Hoehe, M., Hill, K. P., Sterling, R. C., Gottheil, E. and Weinstein, S. P. (2001), Serotonin transporter (5-HTT) gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to cocaine dependence among African-American individuals. Addiction Biology, 6: 337–345. doi: 10.1080/13556210020077064
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Received for publication 6th June 2001. Accepted 22nd June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.