Hepatic encephalopathy verified by psychometric testing and EEG in cirrhotic patients: Effects of mesocaval interposition shunt or sclerotherapy
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
2005 Taylor & Francis
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 65–72, March 2005
How to Cite
ISAKSSON, B., THORELL, L.-H., BENGTSSON, F., ROSÉN, I. and JEPPSSON, B. (2005), Hepatic encephalopathy verified by psychometric testing and EEG in cirrhotic patients: Effects of mesocaval interposition shunt or sclerotherapy. HPB, 7: 65–72. doi: 10.1080/13651820410030853
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.