Perioperative transfusion for pancreaticoduodenectomy and its impact on prognosis in resected pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
2007 Taylor & Francis
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 472–477, December 2007
How to Cite
CLARK, E., CONNOR, S., TAYLOR, M. A., HENDRY, C. L., MADHAVAN, K. K., GARDEN, O. J. and PARKS, R. W. (2007), Perioperative transfusion for pancreaticoduodenectomy and its impact on prognosis in resected pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. HPB, 9: 472–477. doi: 10.1080/13651820701769693
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- (Received 25 October 2007; accepted 26 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.