Aetiological relationship between language performance and autistic-like traits in childhood: a twin study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 273–292, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Dworzynski, K., Ronald, A., Hayiou-Thomas, M., Rijsdijk, F., Happé, F., Bolton, P. F. and Plomin, R. (2007), Aetiological relationship between language performance and autistic-like traits in childhood: a twin study. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 42: 273–292. doi: 10.1080/13682820600939002
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 25 October 2005; Accepted 21st July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.