Maternal Psychosocial Adversity and the Longitudinal Development of Infant Sleep
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
2008 International Society on Infant Studies
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 469–495, September-October 2008
How to Cite
Cronin, A., Halligan, S. L. and Murray, L. (2008), Maternal Psychosocial Adversity and the Longitudinal Development of Infant Sleep. Infancy, 13: 469–495. doi: 10.1080/15250000802329404
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.