A comparison of indirect versus direct measures for assessing physical activity in the pediatric population: A systematic review
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2009 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 2–27, March 2009
How to Cite
ADAMO, K. B., PRINCE, S. A., TRICCO, A. C., CONNOR-GORBER, S. and TREMBLAY, M. (2009), A comparison of indirect versus direct measures for assessing physical activity in the pediatric population: A systematic review. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 4: 2–27. doi: 10.1080/17477160802315010
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 22 April 2008; accepted 15 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.