The author thanks Sean Collins, Weshah Razzak, and especially three anonymous referees for their comments on an earlier version of this article. The views expressed in this study are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the International Monetary Fund or its staff.
INFLATION TARGETERS IN PRACTICE: A LUCKY LOT?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 239–253, July 2001
How to Cite
Simone, F. D. A. N.-D. (2001), INFLATION TARGETERS IN PRACTICE: A LUCKY LOT?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 239–253. doi: 10.1093/cep/19.3.239
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!