The author thanks the anonymous referees and the editor for their helpful comments.
CAN P.S. 27 TURN A PROFIT? PROVISION OF PUBLIC EDUCATION BY FOR-PROFIT SUPPLIERS
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 280–290, July 2001
How to Cite
Lamdin, D. J. (2001), CAN P.S. 27 TURN A PROFIT? PROVISION OF PUBLIC EDUCATION BY FOR-PROFIT SUPPLIERS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 280–290. doi: 10.1093/cep/19.3.280
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!