Support for this research was provided by a Bernard Goldhammer Summer Collaborative Grant. The authors would like to thank Jeff Parker, Erin Boyd, Minot Kett, Douglass Shaw, and Lia Waiwaiole for their help with this article.
THE EFFECT OF OPEN SPACES ON A HOME'S SALE PRICE
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 291–298, July 2001
How to Cite
Lutzenhiser, M. and Netusil, N. R. (2001), THE EFFECT OF OPEN SPACES ON A HOME'S SALE PRICE. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 291–298. doi: 10.1093/cep/19.3.291
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!