PREDICTING THE EFFECTS OF CHANGES IN WELFARE PAYMENTS ON THE PROBABILITIES OF RECEIVING ALTERNATE SOURCES OF INCOME: THE CASE OF HOMELESS PERSONS IN LOS ANGELES
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 299–312, July 2001
How to Cite
Conroy*, S. J. (2001), PREDICTING THE EFFECTS OF CHANGES IN WELFARE PAYMENTS ON THE PROBABILITIES OF RECEIVING ALTERNATE SOURCES OF INCOME: THE CASE OF HOMELESS PERSONS IN LOS ANGELES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 299–312. doi: 10.1093/cep/19.3.299
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!