The authors wish to thank Rolf Fre, Carol Tremblay, and anonymous referees for helpful comments and Hui Bo Liu and Dong Woon Noh for research assistance.The usual caveat applies.
ADVERTISING RESTRICTIONS, COMPETITION, AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 313–321, July 2001
How to Cite
Tremblay, V. J. and Okuyama, K. (2001), ADVERTISING RESTRICTIONS, COMPETITION, AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 19: 313–321. doi: 10.1093/cep/19.3.313
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!