This paper has been revised in the light of the comments made at the Pacific Rim Allied Economic Organizations 4th Biennial Conference, Sydney, Janury 12, 2000, in a Session organized by Darwin C. Hall, California State University, Long Beach. The author thanks the anonymous referees and James Dietz for comments on an earlier version and James Obben, Vilaphonh Xayavong, and Sabine Kerr for helpful suggestions and comments. Any remaining erors are the author's own responsibility.
POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FREEDOM, FISCAL POLICY, AND GROWTH NEXUS: SOME EMPIRICAL RESULTS FOR FIJI
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 234–245, July 2002
How to Cite
Gounder, R. (2002), POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FREEDOM, FISCAL POLICY, AND GROWTH NEXUS: SOME EMPIRICAL RESULTS FOR FIJI. Contemporary Economic Policy, 20: 234–245. doi: 10.1093/cep/20.3.234
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!