The preparation of this article was supported by the W.Alton Jones foundation. Special thanks go to Erik Haites, who contributed modeling calculations of world carbon prices for various scenarios of domestic metigation action and international flexibility rules. An extended version of this article with additional calcula-tions and details is available online at http://www.ipsep.igc.org.
CUTTING CARBON EMISSIONS AT A PROFIT (PART I): OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 339–365, October 2002
How to Cite
Krause, F., DeCanio, S. J., Hoerner, J. A. and Baer, P. (2002), CUTTING CARBON EMISSIONS AT A PROFIT (PART I): OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE UNITED STATES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 20: 339–365. doi: 10.1093/cep/20.4.339
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!